Edge Evolution CS2
2003-2007 Power Stroke 6.0L
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
Free Next Day Shipping!! *
* Choose free shipping at checkout to receive free next day shipping offer. Offer only applies to the contiguous 48 United States.
Edge Evolution CS2 FEATURES
- Full-color, high-resolution, screen
- 4 Adjustable Power Levels
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon
- Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods(sold separately).
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
Edge Evolution CS2:
- Level 1: 20 HP - 80 Lb-ft TQ
- Level 2: 60 HP - 100 Lb-ft TQ
- Level 3: 80 HP - 150 Lb-ft TQ
- Level 4: 100 HP - 200 Lb-ft TQ
- Accel Pedal Position
- Barometric Pressure
- Battery Voltage
- Corrected Speed (03-04)
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Engine Load
- Engine Oil Temp
- Engine RPM
- Engine Run Time
- Exh. Backpressure
- FICM Voltage
- FICM Synchronization
- Gear with TCL
- ICP Pressure
- ICP Voltage
- INJ Press Regulator
- Injector Pulse Width
- Intake Air Temp
- Main INJ PWR
- Manifold Abs Pressure
- Mass Air Flow
- Mileage Coach
- MPG Instant
- MPG Average
- TCC Duty Cycle
- Time 0-60
- Time 1/4 mile
- Trans Fluid Temp
- Turbo Boost
- Vehicle Speed (04-07)
- Variable Geometry Turbo Duty Cycle
EDGE Evolution CS2 Gauges:
The Evolution CS2 monitors are a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
EDGE CS2 Performance Testing, Alerts & Records:
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
EDGE CS2 Data Logging Software:
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS2/CTS2 Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the "sweet spots" as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle's condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
So what is so great about the EAS STARTER KIT W/ EGT CABLE FOR CS2 & CTS2 (expandable)?
The EAS STARTER KIT W/ EGT CABLE FOR CS2 & CTS2 (expandable) allows your to daisy chain and monitor EGT temperatures at different points in your exhaust. This ensure that the vehicle is not producing excessive heat which can cause engine damage.
This kit comes with the EAS starter kit and one EGT cable.
Juice w/ Attitude CS2 and CTS2 products already come with a EAS starter kit and just need an EGT cable.