AEM Wideband Air-Fuel Monitor
- Black And White Faceplates
- Black And Silver Bezels
- Bosch 4.9 LSU Sensor
- Weld-In Bung
- 52mm (2-1/16″) Gauge
- 0-5v Analog Output
AEM's Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features an LED readout and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. No laptop required for monitoring!
What exactly does a wideband UEGO sensor do?
Here is how it works: A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air / Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AME's wideband UEGO controller is the most affordable UGEO sensor controller available. This unit has a very low current draw and features both 0.5v calibrated output and 0.1v calibrated output to mimic the factory narrow band sensor, eliminating the chances of a factory computer issuing a trouble code.
AEM's Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller includes an LED readout and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from lean to rich. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
AEM's Wideband Air-Fuel Monitor
THE ONLY SIX-IN-ONE GAUGE-TYPE - WIDE-BAND ON THE MARKET
FYI: Included black and silver bezels, black and white gauge faces and black Lambda gauge face allowing you to personalize the look of your gauge!
(2-1/16) gauge AEM Wideband UEGO Controller complete kit with Bosch sensor, bung and cap included.
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine's air / fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool supercharged applications and engine dyno meters
- Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Included black and silver bezels, black and white gauge faces