Conditions of Our Website Use When Ordering ONLINE with RPM Outlet
We ask that you read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. All aspects of this website including (but not limited to) its data, content, layout, format, search sequences and programming is the sole property of RPM Outlet LLC. and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. As a user of this website, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through this website to anyone, including but not limited to, others in the same company or organization. Use of any data mining tools, such as robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Users of this website cannot use any of the information, data, content, layout, format, search sequences, programming, and content from the website to act as a reseller, wholesaler, retailer, broker and/or agent in relation to the goods and services available through this website without prior written consent. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
- It is the BUYERS responsibility to make sure the BUYER complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws.
- Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law).
- All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to the products high performance nature, some products may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
- RPM Outlet LLC. is not responsible for misuse of products sold on www.rpmoutlet.com By installing any product, you assume all risk and liability and release RPM Outlet LLC. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply.
- Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
NOTICE: Any product that disables, tampers with or removes emissions equipment is ONLY for sale to individuals who intend to use these products in compliance with the EPA under the clean air act. By purchasing any product labelled as such on rpmoutlet.com you as the customer confirm you abide by all rules concerning state and local emissions laws including the federally mandated clear air act. These products are NOT legal for use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in any U.S State regardless of Local / State emissions enforcement. Legal only for Racing / Prototype / Display / or any other type of vehicle that is determined by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) to be incapable of safe or practical street or highway use due to but not limited to;
1. It lacks features associated with safe and practical street or highway use, such features including, but not limited to, a reverse gear (except in the case of motorcycles); that cannot be installed economically relative to the value of the vehicle or;
2. It exhibits features which are not readily removed, which render its use on streets and highways unsafe or impractical; a differential, or substantial safety features required by state and/or federal Law.
For a Import Exemption or for more information on obtaining an exempt requirement please click on this EPA EXEMPT FORM or Clean Air Act Information It is the buyers responsibility to read the Clean Air Act in its entirety, BEFORE removing ANY Emissions equipment or purchasing any device listed on this site listed as such, by purchasing these types of products on rpmoutlet.com YOU CONFIRM YOU WILL NOT BE USING RACE ONLY PARTS ANY ANY MOTOR VEHICLE IN THE U.S.A. .
It is illegal to install, sell or offer for sale any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design on or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system unless the vehicle is exempted or the part has an Executive Order issued by your state Air Resource Board( also commonly referred to as an “EO” number). Installation of parts which are not CARB approved on a pollution-controlled vehicle in your state may result in the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) revoking the vehicle registration and certificate of ownership (title), refusing the transfer of registration, and/or the vehicle failing smog inspection. Law enforcement may cite your for the use of an illegal aftermarket part and seize your title and license plate.
Upon your purchase, you the buyer acknowledge the above notice regarding CARB-approved products and accept sole responsibility for compliance with emission controlled regulations in your State, and acknowledge that RpmOutlet can not be held liable for the installation of non CARB-approved parts or any costs resulting from the installation of non CARB-approved parts.
Thank you for visiting RPM Outlet. The RPM Outlet website has been made available to you subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (the "Conditions of Use"). Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the RPM Outlet website. By accessing or using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Conditions of Use. If you do not wish to be bound by the Conditions of Use, you may not access or use the website.
RPM Outlet reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Conditions of Use and additional terms or notices posted on the RPM Outlet website. Your continued access of this website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
When you visit RPM Outlet or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and thereby you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically or by other means available. We will communicate with you electronically, by telephone or by facsimile. It is further understood that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to: Text, graphics, logos, button icons, Flash movies, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of RPM Outlet or its content suppliers and are protected by Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws both current and pending. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the website contents without the prior express written consent of RPM Outlet.
You may print or download portions of the materials from various areas of this website solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. If you believe any content appearing on our website constitutes a copyright infringement of another parties rights, please contact us immediately at rpmoutlet.com to notify us of this infringement.
Your submissions of files including, but not limited to: Resumes, e-mail, flash movies, images, logos, audio loops, and other software hereby constitutes your agreement to grant RPM Outlet a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, adapt, sub-license, and publicly display any such submissions. You also grant RPM Outlet the right to utilize your name in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional materials related thereto.
RPM Outlet grants you limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than for page caching purposes) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of RPM Outlet. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, adapted, copied, sold, resold, transmitted or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of RPM Outlet. You may not frame, or use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, flash movie, page layout, or form) of RPM Outlet without the express written consent of RPM Outlet. You may not use META tags or any other "hidden text" which utilize rpmoutlet.com, RPM Outlet or any other derivative of our domain or company name without the express written consent of RPM Outlet. You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of RPM Outlet so long as the link does not portray any false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
It is further understood and agreed that RPM Outlet cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files made available for downloading through the RPM Outlet website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility for implementing sufficient safeguards and procedures to ensure that any files obtained through RPM Outlet are free from such contaminations.
THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY RPM OUTLET ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RPM OUTLET MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RPM OUTLET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RPM OUTLET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM RPM OUTLET ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RPM OUTLET WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
RPM OUTLET USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. RPM OUTLET ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT A PRODUCT IS LISTED AT AN INCORRECT PRICE OR WITH OTHER INCORRECT INFORMATION, RPM OUTLET SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THE PRODUCT LISTED INCORRECTLY. IF A PRODUCT OFFERED BY RPM OUTLET IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT TO RPM OUTLET FOR A REFUND. ALL POSTAGE REQUIRED TO RETURN A PRODUCT WILL BE AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE.
RPM OUTLET ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO VEHICLES, VEHICLE PARTS, PERSONS, OR OTHER PROPERTIES DUE TO THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH OUR SITE. ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, DEFECTS, SHORTENED LIFE CYCLES, VOIDED VEHICLES WARRANTIES, INJURIES OR ANY OTHER FAULT WILL BE THE RESPONSIBLILY OF THE PURCHASING PARTY AND MAY BE ADDRESSED WITH THE MANUFACTURER ONLY. RPM OUTLET DOES NOT MANUFACTURE PARTS OR PRODUCTS AND THEREFORE DICLAIMS ALL LIABLITIY FOR THOSE ITEMS AND MATERIALS. RPM OUTLET WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Linked websites are not under the control of RPM Outlet and RPM Outlet is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. RPM Outlet provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by RPM Outlet of the site.
By visiting the RPM Outlet website, you agree that the laws of the state of Arizona, without regard to principals of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and RPM Outlet.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit or access of the RPM Outlet website or to the products or services you purchase through the RPM Outlet website shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Maricopa County, Arizona, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate RPM Outlet's intellectual property rights, RPM Outlet may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Arizona, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Conditions of Use shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Conditions of Use shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Conditions of Use, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RPM Outlet, its officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information provider to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of these Conditions of Use (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the RPM Outlet website.
Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, copyright, and trademark infringement. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
RPM Outlet failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Conditions of Use shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Conditions of Use. RPM Outlet may assign its rights and duties under these Conditions of Use to any party at any time without notice to you. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining condition. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By completing the form on our site - you automatically agree to our site confidential policy.
- You will get technical SMS-messages related to your order on our site
- You will receive informational SMS once per week, at working hours
You also agree that we have a right to disclose your personal data in following consequences:
1) With having your permit: In all other cases, before we transfer any information about you to a third party, our company obliges to get your clear agreement. For example, our company is able of participating in mutual offers or having a competition with a third party - in that case, we are going to ask for your permission on our mutual use of your personal information with our company and third party.
2) Companies that work on our behalf: We are cooperating with other companies, that serve business supporting function on our behalf. Considering the latter, some of your personal information may be revealed. We strongly demand from that companies to use this information only for completing service inside their contract responsibilities; They are strictly forbidden to transfer that data to a third party if it isn’t required to perform their service.
Examples of business support functions: completing orders, processing requests, prize and bonus giveaways, making polls with clients and information system control. We also disclose common personalized information while performing the service provider selection.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: Subsidiaries and joint ventures are organizations that are 50% or more shares belong to the company. When our company transfers your personal information to the subsidiary or joint venture our company demands to non-disclose this information to a third party for marketing purposes in any way that contradicts your choice. If you noted, that you don’t want to receive any marketing data from our company, we won’t transfer Examples of business support functions: completing orders, processing requests, prize and bonus giveaways, making polls with clients and information system control. We also disclose common personalized information while performing the service provider selection. Any of your personal data to a subsidiary and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) On the conjunction of positioning or partner pages: Our company can share information with partner companies if we implement together special offers and events to promote a product on mutually positioned pages of our site. If there is a request for personal data on these pages, you will receive a notification of data transfer. Partner company uses any of your available information according to the personal confidential notification, which is available for a notice before you transfer any personal information.
5) In case we pass control over the enterprise: Our company remains the rights to transfer your questionnaire inquiries in case of full or partial sell-out or transfer of our enterprise or its assets. In the case of selling or transferring business, our company will make it available for you to deny of transfer of your personal information. In some cases, it might result in your inability to no longer receive products and services of a new organization, that were handled by our company.
6)To Law Enforcement organisations: Our company is able to disclose personal data to a third party without having your personal consent for any of the following reasons: to avoid law violation, new regulations or court rulings; while taking part in government investigation; and also bolstering and protecting rights of the Company and its joint ventures.
All of your personal information, that were transferred by you through registration on our website, can be in any moment changed or entirely deleted from our database on your request.In order to take it into action, you need to contact us in any convenient way for you, using the contact information provided in the special section of our website.
If you wish to refuse of receiving messages of our regular mailing, you can do it at any moment through the special Code Word at the end of each message.
Please send notices by care of e-mail to: email@example.com
(or) by our Mailing Address:
2200 E. Williams Field Rd. #200
Gilbert, AZ 85295