- Stainless Steel construction withstands extreme temperatures and corrosion
- No "Mini Cat" Inside that will quickly plug up and need replaced
- Simple straight forward installation
- No special tools required.
- Eliminates the Check Engine Light from Off Road Cat Delete Applications
- Heavy Duty Quality Design
- Easy Screw-in design
- Adjustable to Suit Every Need
- Sold as Singles
- Designed for 1988-Current Vehicles
- Not Legal for Sale or Use on Pollution Controlled Motor Vehicles.
- FYI: These Eliminators will not work on RARE vehicles that use a NON-SCREW IN STYLE O2 sensor with a 2 bolt flange as seen on right in pic below
Have you taken your cats off and now your Check Engine Lights on. Here is that fix you've been looking for. If you're running an off-road H-pipe or X-pipe, Screw-in MIL eliminators will shut off the annoying Check engine light and improve performance. A MIL Eliminator (which is short for Malfunction Indicator Light) or CEL (check engine light) Will Limit Exhaust Gas to the rear O2 sensors when running an off road mid-pipe or some mid or x pipes with ultra high-flow cats. Also these Mil Eliminators / O2 simulators are adjustable to suit every need.
FYI : The installation is straight forward and simple. Just Screw the MIL eliminator in to the existing
exhaust bung where the rear (O2) oxygen sensor normally attaches. Then Attach the (O2) oxygen sensor to the MIL Eliminator.
These are also Fully Adjustable if Needed.