- Stainless Steel construction withstands extreme temperatures and corrosion
- No "Mini Cat" Inside that will quickly plug up and need replaced
- Simple straight forward installation
- No special tools required.
- Eliminates the Check Engine Light from Off Road RACING Cat Delete Applications
- Heavy Duty Quality Design
- Easy Screw-in design
- Adjustable to Suit Every Need
- Sold as Singles
- Designed for 1988-Current
- Off-Road Use Only
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California!!
- FYI: These Eliminators will not work on RARE NON-SCREW IN STYLE O2 sensor with a 2 bolt flange as seen on right in pic below
- Part# MTB 963-111-1010
- 1988-UP Cars and Trucks
Have you taken your cats off and now your Check Engine Light is on. Here is that fix you've been looking for. If you're racing with an off-road H-pipe or X-pipe, Screw-in MIL eliminators will shut off the annoying Check engine light and improve performance. A MIL Eliminator (which is short for Malfunction Indicator Light) or CEL (check engine light) Will Limit Exhaust Gas to the rear O2 sensors when racing with an off road mid-pipe or some mid or x pipes with ultra high-flow cats. Also these Mil Eliminators / O2 simulators are adjustable to suit every need.
FYI : The installation is straight forward and simple. Just Screw the MIL eliminator in to the existing
exhaust bung where the rear (O2) oxygen sensor normally attaches. Then Attach the (O2) oxygen sensor to the MIL Eliminator.
These are also Fully Adjustable if Needed.
NOTICE: This product is ONLY for sale to individuals who confirm they are not installing these items on any Motor Vehicle in the U.S.A. . By purchasing any product labelled as such, customer confirms they abide by all rules concerning state and local emissions laws including the federally mandated Clean Air Act. It is NOT legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled Motor Vehicle in any U.S State regardless of Local / State emissions enforcement. Legal only for Racing / Prototype / Display / or any other type of vehicle that has been determined by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) to be incapable of safe or practical street or highway use. due to but not limited to;
1. It lacks features associated with safe and practical street or highway use, such features including, but not limited to, a reverse gear (except in the case of motorcycles); that cannot be installed economically relative to the value of the vehicle or;
2. It exhibits features which are not readily removed, which render its use on streets and highways unsafe or impractical; a differential, or substantial safety features required by state and/or federal Law.
For more information on exemption requirements please click on this Clean Air Act Info. It is the buyers responsibility to meet these exemption requirements BEFORE removing ANY Emissions equipment or purchasing any device listed on this site listed as "Race Only"