Cooling System Heat Transfer Agent for Use with Antifreeze / Water Solutions Improves the ability of coolant to wet heat transfer surfaces by 50%. This provides significantly better coolant contact in the cylinder head and can reduce coolant and cylinder head temperature by as much as 10-20°F. This product will not lower the temperature of the cooling system below the thermostat temperature and will be effective when the thermostat is wide open, such as heavy traffic of climbing long grades. This improvement in wetting helps reduce cavitation in liners and water pump.
Features & Benefits
- Doubles the wetting ability of water
- Improves heat transfer
- Reduces cylinder head temperatures
- May allow more spark advance for increased torque
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis of all metals
- Provides long term corrosion protection
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Prevents foaming
- Reduces cavitation corrosion
- Complexes with hard water to reduce scale
Directions for use:
Use one 15 Oz bottle per cooling system of 10-15 gallons, adding directly to the radiator or expansion tank. Less than 50% antifreeze (33-40%) provides further improvement in temperature reduction. This product does not provide additional corrosion protection, so antifreeze and the appropriate supplemental corrosion inhibitor additive should be used if required. WaterWetter also reduces scale buildup in cylinder heads for better cooling. WaterWetter is compatible with supplemental corrosion inhibitors and lower silicate antifreezes. WaterWetter should be renewed annually, or when the cooling system is changed.