2008-2014 Challenger SRT8
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
Adding a turbo or supercharger to your engine is a great way to improve the power of your vehicle. But you have to remember that when you increase the air intake you MUST increase fuel volume proportionally. Meeting these new fuel demands require larger injectors and ECU programming, both which cost BIG dollars.
FloCharger Boost-A-Pump is the economical (and easy) answer for your engine’s new fuel demands. As boost pressure increases in the manifold, the ProCharger Boost-A-Pump increases voltage to the electric fuel pump to maintain the fuel volume. The amount of voltage is adjustable with a potentiometer from a range of an additional 1.5 volts to a maximum output of 22 volts over a range of 5 – 30 psi.
FYI: Unlike the Kennybell and MSD boost-a-pumps the FloCharger Boost-A-Pump CAN be used on fuel systems without a return line.
- Maintains fuel volume in relation to boost pressure by stepping up the supply voltage to the electric fuel pump.
- Voltage output is additional 1.5 volts to a maximum of 22 volts over a range of 5 – 30 psi.
- For use with stock electric fuel pumps or secondary booster pumps.
- Affordable and effective alternate to replacing all of the injectors or ECU modifications.