Bassani Optimum-Length Headers
Ram 1500 5.7L
- 14-Gauge Mild Steel
- Polished Ceramic Finish
- 1-5/8″ Slip-on Mandrel Bent Primary Tubes
- 3.0″ dia. Slip-on Extractor Collector
- 3.0″ to 2-1/2″ dia. Ball & Socket Connectors
- Includes Slip-on X-Pipe Adaptors
- For Racing Use Only
- Racing Verification
Bassani has the experience to develop designs to optimize performance and the technical ability to implement these designs with minimal compromise. They believe in equal-length primary tube headers, even though these headers increase design time and are more difficult to fabricate, the stepped primary tubes are more advantageous for the vehicles. An exclusive wave isolation collector was also designed to induce scavenging effect and further improves performance. Bassani does all of their own tube fabricating, bending, welding, etc., and they will not compromise on the quality or thickness of the materials used.
Bassani headers are designed to bolt-on directly between the cylinder heads. All gaskets, nuts, bolts, hardware and instructions are included for each application. Installation requires no cutting or welding. Install time averages 4 hours depending on experience and available resources.
What size headers do I need? Click Here
NOTICE: This product is ONLY for sale to individuals who confirm they are not installing these items on any Motor Vehicle in the U.S.A. . By purchasing any product labelled as such, customer confirms they abide by all rules concerning state and local emissions laws including the federally mandated Clean Air Act. It is NOT legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled Motor Vehicle in any U.S State regardless of Local / State emissions enforcement. Legal only for Racing / Prototype / Display / or any other type of vehicle that has been determined by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) to be incapable of safe or practical street or highway use. due to but not limited to;
1. It lacks features associated with safe and practical street or highway use, such features including, but not limited to, a reverse gear (except in the case of motorcycles); that cannot be installed economically relative to the value of the vehicle or;
2. It exhibits features which are not readily removed, which render its use on streets and highways unsafe or impractical; a differential, or substantial safety features required by state and/or federal Law.
For more information on exemption requirements please click on this Clean Air Act Info. It is the buyers responsibility to meet these exemption requirements BEFORE removing ANY Emissions equipment or purchasing any device listed on this site listed as "Race Only"