Why is Royal Purple superior to other motor oils?
Royal Purple Motor Oil is a blend of synthetic oils that aims to improve engine performance and protection, reduce emissions and increase fuel economy. Because it adheres to engine surfaces after shutdown, it provides protection during startup. Royal Purple claims its product also increases horsepower and torque while reducing wear and heat within the engine.
Royal Purple outperforms synthetic and conventional oils primarily due to its proprietary Synerlec technology and its superior, synthetic base oils. Synerlec significantly increases oil film strength to dramatically reduce friction and improve combustion. This translates into more horsepower and torque, improved fuel economy and reduced wear, heat and emissions.
What kind of performance gains can be expected?
Multiple independent university and automotive industry testing has documented these typical performance gains:
- Fuel economy improvements of up to 5% or more.
- Horsepower and torque increases of up to 3%.
- Reductions in emissions of 20% or more.
- Reductions in heat of up to 12%.
- Reductions in wear of up to 80%.
- Performance gains will vary depending on the type of vehicle, its condition and the way itís driven.